Men’s Timberland® Icon 6-inch Premium Boot
Style # 10061
- Size Chart
Free Delivery and Returns
Here it is: the original Yellow Timberland® boot that helped start it all nearly forty years ago. Admittedly we’ve made a few improvements over the years, such as the addition of our exclusive anti-fatigue technology for all-day comfort, but our Men’s 6-Inch boots remain just as sturdy and dependable as ever. They’re crafted in premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed construction to keep your feet dry, whatever the elements throw at you. Famed for their long-lasting durability, our Men’s 6-Inch premium boots will stand up to a beating in mud, rain, sand and snow and keep coming back for more. The fit of these Men’s Timberland Premium Boots is larger than usual. We recommend you take the nearest size down.
- Premium leathers of superior quality ensure durability and a comfortable fit
- The seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps your feet dry no matter the weather
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft insulation provides essential protection against the cold
- Comes with a second pair of laces for style variety
- The classic boot laces are made of 100% recycled nylon and have been re-engineered to stay tied
- The padded collar cushions the ankle
- The 3/4-length, leather-lined Anti-Fatigue footbed gives all-day superior comfort to active feet
- The Lug outsole made from 34% recycled rubber is designed for traction on any surface and great durability
We offer FREE services for delivery.
You may return your order for FREE within 30 days of the initial delivery
Men’s Timberland® Icon 6-inch Premium Boot Review Summary
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 17 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christopher45 very good purchase but size to big Positive experience, good customer service would definitely recommend March 21, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by AndyW Wheat 6-Inch Premium Boot I bought my first pair when I was 17 and they lasted over 10 years had to replace them as the sole had worn through was gutted. So have now purchased another pair in this colour superb boots & well made hope they last as long as my first pair. March 15, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jordan Dean Hussain Hmmm Expect for the one insole which feels uneven, I like it because it looks good and makes you about two inches taller to boot! :D January 14, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by RichLD Excellent Personally I think these are awesome, perfect for winter December 18, 2015