In this Returns Policy, “Timberland”, “we” and “us” means VF INTERNATIONAL S.A.G.L., whose registered office is at Via Laveggio, 5, 6855 – Stabio, Switzerland, Company Registration number Lugano - CH-514.4.028.163-8, and “you” means you the customer.
Capitalized terms used in this Returns Policy shall have the meaning set forth in the “Definition” section of the Timberland Terms and Conditions of Sale, which is applicable to this Returns Policy.
This Returns Policy applies to goods purchased on the TIMBERLAND website and shipped to the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man.
Please note that we do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from this Website.
We hope you are delighted with your purchase from TIMBERLAND however we understand if you wish to return any or all of the items. Goods which were supplied in error, were incomplete, damaged or faulty, or if you have just changed your mind, can be returned to us using the process below and within the specified periods stated.
Please not that all Goods need to be returned back to our warehouse in Almelo, The Netherlands.
[REASONS TO RETURN]
A) If you have changed your mind and wish to return your Goods, you have up to 30 (thirty) calendar days from delivery of your Order to return them to us. In this case we will issue you with a full refund including any delivery charges paid at the time of your Order.
B) Returns of misdescribed Goods (with regards to those misdescriptions which are obvious and readily noticeable, such as the colour of the product) must be made within 30 (thirty) calendar days from delivery of your Order. Returns outside these timeframes will only be accepted at our discretion.
C) Faulty Goods: Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 2 years of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
[HOW TO MAKE A RETURN]
- Fill it out. Detach the bottom half of the consignment note (included in the package containing the Goods) and fill out your return information on the front. Include the quantity and a reason code for each item you are returning.
- Box it up. Package up your return merchandise with original packaging, if possible, and include the return form. Seal securely.
- Print Returns Label. Please fill out your order number, desired pick-up address and telephone number using our online returns label process. Once we have approved your return you'll be able to print off your returns label and attach it securely to your return package. To print your returns label click here.
- Arrange pick-up. Once you've printed off your returns label please call our preferred carrier UPS on 08457 877877 to arrange a pick-up. Alternatively you can drop off your package at a UPS location. You can find a list of UPS drop-off locations here.
*Please note that calls to 0800 023 2478 that are not made from a UK landline may be subject to a charge.
Please note that, in case of returns outside the aforementioned procedure with UPS, we will refund you standard shipping costs incurred in returning the Goods to us provided that you send us satisfactory evidence of the costs actually incurred in returning the Goods. Where such evidence is not provided we will refund you an estimated cost of return postage.
[RECEIVING A REFUND]
Your refund will usually be processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returns but please allow up to 30 days during busy periods.
Please also note that we will not process your refund until we receive the Goods. Once we receive the Goods we will:
i. Examine the Goods you have returned to us to verify whether they are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website.
ii. Where the Goods are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website we will: (i) replace them with new non-faulty or corresponding Goods; or, (ii) refund the price paid for the Goods (along with the original delivery fees, if any). Save that where you have requested, and we are unable to, replace the Goods, we will refund the price paid for the Goods (along with the original delivery fees, if any).
iii. Credit the refund for the Goods back to the payment card that was used to pay for the Goods within approximately 14 days and in any case no later than 30 days from the date that we receive the returned Goods.
Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete card refunds depending on their processing time. This can vary between card issuers and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
IF IN OUR SOLE OPINION, THE GOODS YOU HAVE RETURNED TO US ARE NOT FAULTY OR DAMAGED, AND CORRECTLY CORRESPOND TO THE DESCRIPTION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE, OR THEY HAVE NOT BEEN RETURNED IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER WITHIN THE RELEVANT RETURNS PERIOD FROM RECEIPT OF ORDER, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND AND WE WILL RETURN THE GOODS TO YOU.
Unfortunately we are currently unable to offer an exchange for your order. If you wish to receive another product or size, please return your order to us for a refund and place a new order for the product you require.
- All goods need to be returned back to our warehouse in Almelo, The Netherlands to the address indicated in the return label to be printed out and attached on the parcel.
- Should you have received a wrong item please contact us immediately.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults or manufacturing defects before they are dispatched to you. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. We do not accept liability for Goods which are damaged or lost during return shipment to us.
- Please note that while the Goods remain in your possession you are under a duty to ensure that the Goods are kept safe, secure and in good condition.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED